Why is sleeping well important?
Do you have difficulty falling asleep or wake up too early? It is a more common problem than is believed: as many as 7 out of 10 Italians experience sleep disturbances; 4 out of 10 have difficulty falling asleep; 3 out of 10 wake up several times at night; 2 out of 10 always wake up long before the alarm clock.
Not getting enough sleep or sleeping badly has even heavy consequences on the body: decreased concentration, fatigue, mood disorders, anxiety and irritability are just some of the conditions that can occur.
Having a proper sleep routine is one of the first steps to finding a balance and improving the quality of life.With this online course you can learn everything you need to know about sleep disorders and learn strategies to promote sleep and rest, thanks to practical exercises.
What will you get from the course?
Improve the quality of your restYou will correct bad habits and learn the steps for a proper sleep routine.
Learn how to relaxYou will learn practical exercises to regain your balance before going to sleep.
Listen to expert adviceYou can count on advice, ideas and suggestions from two professionals, experts in the field of sleep disorders
See the course where and when you wantYou can access the video course from any device, anytime, and review the videos as many times as you want
The course is dedicated to those who have difficulty falling asleep, to those who can not rest well, to those who feel a feeling of tiredness, irritability and difficulty concentrating related to sleep disturbances.
In other words: it is dedicated to those who want to understand how to sleep better to improve the quality of their life.
How to sign in? The power video course is available on a dedicated platform, which you can access 7 days a week, 24 hours a day! The power path is completed by quiz and evaluation tests.
A reporting service is also available for companies to measure the participation of their employees.Buy our course
The course on sleep management is structured in 3 modules that scientifically analyze a specific topic.
Each topic is divided into mini-videos to make it easier to use.
The course starts from a complete overview of the main sleep disorders, and develops with theoretical notions to recognize the different pathologies, and practical exercises to rebalance one’s organism and improve the quality of rest.
The details of the course on sleep management
- Duration: about 3 hours
- Modules: 3
- Price: 79.00€
Contenuti del corso
- The stages of sleep and their functionsREM sleep and its function
- How do wakefulness and sleep affect each other? Why do we sleep at night? Why is we sleepy after lunch? Pennichella yes or no?
- Why is it important to always get up at the same time
- ?The importance of the Chronotype: are you an owl or a laurel?
- How does sleep change over the course of life?
- How many hours per night should you sleep?
- What are sleep disorders?Snoring and sleep apnea?
- What are circadian rhythm disorders and how do they manage?Sleep deprivation and effects on the individual
- Hypersomnia and NarcolepsyGrinding your teeth at night: Bruxism
- What is insomnia?How is insomnia born?How does acute insomnia become chronic?
- Why do I fall asleep easily on the couch but when I go to bed I can’t do it anymore?
- How to cure insomnia?
- Are insomnia and anxious-depressive disorders connected?
- What should I do if I think I have a sleep disorder?
- How do you measure sleep? Sleep measurement exams and instruments
- M.E.Q.-r Test: What is my chronotype?
- Minisleep Questionnaire: a test to detect insomnia and daytime drowsiness
- The 10 rules of good rest
- Bedroom requirements to promote rest
- Foods yes and foods no for good rest
- Tiredness vs. DrowsinessT
- ricks to use the alarm clock effectively
- How to manage nightmares?Shiftwork and sleep quality: what to do
- Sleeping with children
- How to promote sleep
- How to deal with difficulty falling asleep and insomnia
- How to handle disturbing thoughts and emotions
- Relaxation exercises – General indications
- Relaxation exercise 1 seated
- Relaxation exercise 2
- Relaxation exercise 3
- Relaxation exercise 4
- Relaxation exercise 5 with sound
Cecilia TrevisaniPsychologist, Psychotherapist and Psychotraumatologa, specialized in individual, couple and group interventions for adults and adolescents. The main areas of intervention are problems related to trauma, stressful events and emotional regulation, Anxiety and Mood Disorders and behavioral addictions.It is also Director of the Tages Onlus Clinical Center in Bologna. in addition to collaborating as a lecturer with the University of Bologna.
Michele BoreggianiClinical psychologist expert in sleep disorders, who works at the Clinical Center of Psychology, Psychotherapy and Socio-Health Interventions of the Tages Onlus Association of Bologna, carrying out at the same time research activities in collaboration with the Sleep Laboratory of the Department of Psychology of the University of Bologna.
Read what people think of ShapeMe
Can we cure both mind and body?